Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has installed the Sirius Starmate Replay in their Tc. I have an 06 and cannot figure out where to put the thing. If anyone has pictures of a good place to put it. That damn suction cup wont stick to the dash. By the way, I did search this and could not find any answers. It was an early Christmas present and it allows me to pause live radio (like TiVo). I really like the features and want to keep it. Any ideals would really help. Thank You in advance.

Its this one

·
Registered
372 Posts
Suction cup won't stick to the dash. It will only stick to glass. When I used it, I had it in the center low down, but moved it up to the passenger's visor as it blocked too much of what was going on in front of me. That worked well until I had to carry some people. I then purchased a mount off of eBay that goes into the bolt on the passenger seat. It will interfere some if you have a lot of back-seat drivers (seat will not go forward all the way).

Fortunately, I have an '05. I used a de-daptor to hook into it. I can't help you on the '06.

Hope that helps some!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. I spent an hour today trying to figure out where I could put it and finally figured it out. I got the suction cup to stick on the inside of the center compartment (the smoothe silver plastic). It actually worked pretty good. I also ran the wires underneath the center console so it looks pretty clean, cant even see the wires. Thanks again. What kind of bracket did you get off of ebay?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.