Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my tC and they gave me free Sirius. It seems to work just fine, but I didn't activate it.

I already have an account with them and was wondering how I add the tC to my existing account. It asks for an ESN # to add another unit to my account, but I am not sure how to find the ESN number on my tC unit.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
GUess it helps to pull out that thing called a manual evey now and then. ALthough it refers to XM, you need to tune into channel 255 and it will give you your ESN # so you can activate. The "free" was nice, but in was only about a 1/3 of the offered channels.

·
Registered
322 Posts
the free sirus should be all the channels. just call up sirus @ 1-888-539-7474 and tell them that the need to resend the account activation. turn on the radio and for the next 30 minutes allow it to update, make sure the car is parked out side in clear view of the sky.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I already had an account, so I just added the Scion to the account. It would have been nice to get it for free for a bit, but its only an additional $6 a month.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.