Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are pics of my XRunner
so far I got a true dual exhaust custom made for it..and a custom intake thats fed from the scoop
Stock is 245hp and 282lb trq..I am guessing probably around 260ish Hp and about 300ish lb trq

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm not a big fan of trucks, but I like that one a lot. Sounds pretty sweet though, thanks for the video.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks..next mod is the Split Second fuel controller for it..Supposed to add about 10hp to the wheels
and then I am gonna regear it during winter while its put away till spring. Gonna go from 3.15 to a 3.58
I am hoping it would be a flat 14sec truck by next summer..Even though I dont race..LOL I just like to do stuff to it

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It handles awsome..it ride is not to bad has a sporty ride so little stiff..It cuts up a bend like crazy...It easily out handle my old 3000GT

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
the x-runner is a fine truck.... you should suppercharge.

I was liking the black runner. personally, i am not a big fan of the speedway blue but, that is just me.

nice looking truck. and I know it is fun to drive.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well there is no S/C for it and TRD is not making one.
Right now URDUSA.com is developing a twin turbo kit for it...I heard its gonna be like 5-6psi and about 450hp to the crank...We will see

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Are you gonna get some wheels for that thing? I think the OEM wheels are kinda fugly.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I actually think they look nice..but stock is 18x8 and 255/45/18 all way around yes i am gonna do new wheels

I am gonna do 18x8 in front with 255/45/18 and a 18x9.5 in rear with 285/40/18

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
well I really like your truck they had one supercharged at the dealership this last week and it looked awesome, it must have been a customers though cause it was lowered and had 20s on it, kinda like the ones you want...it was really really awesome!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by goldenchild@Aug 31 2005, 07:47 PM
well I really like your truck they had one supercharged at the dealership this last week and it looked awesome, it must have been a customers though cause it was lowered and had 20s on it, kinda like the ones you want...it was really really awesome!
I am gonna have to say NO...Ther eis NO S/C made by anyone there is only 1 lowering kit that came out so far and its only been out for about 2weeks or so. I am gonna have to say you are BS really bad or you saw SRunner last year model not a XRunner

·
Registered
414 Posts
Man, SWEET TRUCK!, i like it alot!!, sorry for immature people being stupid. I have a TC, been a member of this forum for over a year, and would love to see pictures of your truck, and learn more about other members of our "family" its not a tc, so what! Good job and keep up the good work!, and keep us posted with pics and those track times!!!

- Greg

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Never understood bodykit on a truck and lowering a truck, but was always a big fan of Tacos, especially SC'd 4x4 ones with TRD offroad suspension - if I lived up north, I'd get one of these. In black

Still, nice XRunner. Good job on intake. I think I've seen a Y-pipe there, not a true header-back piping. Did I miss something? And how did you get left tip out?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Anyway, aside from all that, awesome truck, man. I definitely thought about it, but found it to be a little pricey for me as far as MSRP and gas. Btw, that thing sounds sexy as hell!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by zoltiz@Aug 31 2005, 09:04 PM
Never understood bodykit on a truck and lowering a truck, but was always a big fan of Tacos, especially SC'd 4x4 ones with TRD offroad suspension - if I lived up north, I'd get one of these. In black 

Still, nice XRunner. Good job on intake.  I think I've seen a Y-pipe there, not a true header-back piping. Did I miss something? And how did you get left tip out?
There is no Y pipe..there use to be a cross over pipe there..It has been cut out and added in the new pipe..It is a true header back from each side.

Everyone that seems to be into black here you go

Another members truck over at customtacos

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.