niceeeee.. those ground effects are sweet

this only adds to my pain.. i want my car now

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by SHAGGY@Jul 14 2004, 12:31 PM
Does the Silver have Flakes in it?
a tiny bit. Its not a flat silver, has some metallic to it to make it shine. The paint is very smooth and orange peel free, its awesome!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Congrats on the car man. Looks great. I have a pic request. Could you take one from the rear that shows where the exhaust comes out? Thanks

·
Registered
335 Posts
Thats looks nice. I was wondering what it looked liked because when I bought my car they said they had some coming in a a couple of weeks with the ground effects but I didn't want to wait because I'm impatient.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i've got a steep driveway with a bump, so ground effects are a no-no. I have to pull in at an angle not to scrape my parents' '99 olds cutlass, and this car has less ground clearance, so my decision on that one is obvious.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Great look! Grats on getting your tC, TCrazy!!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by C!ph3r@Jul 14 2004, 12:42 PM
Congrats on the car man. Looks great. I have a pic request. Could you take one from the rear that shows where the exhaust comes out? Thanks
Sure no prob, ill go grab that right now. BRB. Oh and thank you so much for all the compliments guys/gals, the car is just what I needed in a vehicle so far! *goes to take pic for C!pher*

**SHAZAM!!** (haha;))

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by ycart1201@Jul 15 2004, 03:59 PM
ooohhhh. i like the rear!

Nathan
ycart1201
People see the back end sometimes in the pics and say its ugly. The problem with a picture of the back end is, well your focusing on that one little peice and not the entire rear as a whole. In person, i must say I am quite please (was first very skeptical of the design) and the amount of compliments I am getting increases my love affair with this car every day. I just wish the hatch didnt rattle!

·
Registered
619 Posts
thanx

·
Registered
224 Posts
Nice Car and groundies kit...I may have to look into .

Me like your ride.

G

1 - 20 of 35 Posts