Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Personally everbody has silver but everyone to their own.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally posted by Eric@Jun 28 2004, 09:57 PM
I haven't seen the silver in person (the dealership I went to had the black cherry) but I imagine it will be very popular!
popular enough for me!!!

i've only seen that Super White in person.. it was alrite

·
Registered
502 Posts
The silver is my favorite color for the tC. I happen to like the silver with tinted windows look. Although I also really like the flint. I haven't really seen a black one yet though...

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by Andfx8@Jul 6 2004, 11:11 PM
The silver is my favorite color for the tC. I happen to like the silver with tinted windows look. Although I also really like the flint. I haven't really seen a black one yet though...
id like the silver of the black just because it doesnt show scratches like the black would.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
silver is by far the most popular color requested, close to 65% of the people on my waiting list have asked for it. the flint is a close second overall from what i here, but i have very few people requesting it from me. still its supposed to be one of the harder colors to get in a five speed. makes sense, i suppose. out of the fifteen tC's i have received, only 2 have been flint 5speeds. least popular colors? azure pearl and black cherry.
silver may be a bit oversold on every make and model out there, but it looks so nice on the tC.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Jul 11 2004, 11:17 AM
silver is by far the most popular color requested, close to 65% of the people on my waiting list have asked for it. the flint is a close second overall from what i here, but i have very few people requesting it from me. still its supposed to be one of the harder colors to get in a five speed. makes sense, i suppose. out of the fifteen tC's i have received, only 2 have been flint 5speeds. least popular colors? azure pearl and black cherry.
silver may be a bit oversold on every make and model out there, but it looks so nice on the tC.
interesting.

Nathan
ycart1201

1 - 11 of 11 Posts