Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THE TRI-DELTS ROCKIN ME AND LOSIN AT EVERY LIGHT/RAMP/EXIT IN THEIR CELICAS? THOUGHT IT WAS HOT UNTIL EVERY CELICA AROUND STARTED ACTIN ALL 'RSX'...

RSX VS. CELICA...WHO WINS (BOTH ON CELL PHONE PUTTIN ON MAKE UP)

FYI...MY ROOF IS ALWAYS OPEN SO I MUST ALWAYS YELL, EVEN WHEN TYPING.....SORRY

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
My girlfriend has an RSX, and she bought it herself (after graduating from college) and paid it off herself -- not everyone who drives one is a spoiled brat. Also, they're nice cars.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did my Tai Chi today...much calmer, sorry

I find both the Celica and the RSX efficacious and did not mention 'spoiled brats'. In addition, my reference to Tri-delts indicates collegiate activities. My comments pertained specifically to personal observations and was not meant to belittle your mate's attainments. I regret any misinterpretations and will heed my phraseology going forward.

my bad!

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Definitely Martylated. Can't drive my Supra either!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Originally posted by nineveh@Apr 2 2005, 12:35 AM
WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THE TRI-DELTS ROCKIN ME AND LOSIN AT EVERY LIGHT/RAMP/EXIT IN THEIR CELICAS? THOUGHT IT WAS HOT UNTIL EVERY CELICA AROUND STARTED ACTIN ALL 'RSX'...

RSX VS. CELICA...WHO WINS (BOTH ON CELL PHONE PUTTIN ON MAKE UP)

FYI...MY ROOF IS ALWAYS OPEN SO I MUST ALWAYS YELL, EVEN WHEN TYPING.....SORRY
haha this fool is trippin... i raced a celica gts last night and i spanked him...

The celica had exhaust and Intake... and i was bone stock...

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Either you're a liar, or the other guy couldn't drive to save his life. There's no way to make up a 20 hp deficit unless the guy you raced is an idiot if you are truly bone stock.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i think the guy was just an idiot cause ive been racing for a couple of years...

Its not about the car... Most of the time its the Drivers

i took my car autocrossing earlier today...
i wanted to see what my car can handle from a stock height..
it did alright.. i couldnt really take the turns as hard as i would normally if i was driving my integra, but i was really suprised at what it handles

im waiting til my coilovers come in so i can try autocrossing again

·
Registered
567 Posts
He would have had to not be able to drive to save his life or the lives of several small kittens, a girlfriend, and himself combined. 20hp in such a light car is alot of power for the tC to overcome.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Originally posted by Zygote55@Apr 16 2005, 06:22 PM
It's nice to have a forum Riceboy
Hear Hear!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Just remember that a lot of the time, only 1 driver is actually racing. I bet that's how he beat the celica.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.