Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I just drop my cell phone in the change holder.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Originally posted by MustangJolly@Sep 16 2005, 05:50 PM
they gave me this foam thingy that holds a cell phone and an ipod.. thats where I put mine~
I got one too. They totally rock. It's the perfect size for my Treo.

·
Registered
322 Posts
When installing an XM or Sirius radio I normally use these peoples brackets; Most shops call them "custom bezel mounts" or CBM for short. .... brackets from Bracketon Click Here .... Though they don't not have one made yet for the scions, they do have a "universal" bracket which I have used in many different vehicle applications that worked fine.

Normally you can call them and ask if another bracket will work from other vehicles. like the volkswagen one can work in some XK Jags.

The great thing about this company is a they are sold at many stereo shops, that do custom work, Circuit City, Best Buy, and a ton of websites. the typical retail prices is 20-32 dollars.

Also Metra makes similar brackets which cost a few bucks less normally; but Metra does not have a complete product list on their web site. You might want to call, E-mail, or live chat with some one there. they will not sell to the general public but can tell you where a local retailer is.

the advantage of these brackets is that they do not normally require any drilling into your dash. they use factor holes and nutplates. though sometimes a bracket from another vehicle will require a hole to be placed into it. but best thign to do is call. with enough interest i know the will do the R&D to make a bracket for a new vehicle.

If you do not like the above I personally use one of these. HandStands
I wash it about once per month and never have any object slide or fall off. they are sold at Wal-mart, Target, Circuit City, Best Buy, Bed Bath and Beyond and linens and things; or from the above website

·
Registered
173 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer+Sep 17 2005, 07:23 AM-->QUOTE (lo bux racer @ Sep 17 2005, 07:23 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-MustangJolly
@Sep 16 2005, 05:50 PM
they gave me this foam thingy that holds a cell phone and an ipod.. thats where I put mine~
I got one too. They totally rock. It's the perfect size for my Treo. [/b]
You know I got that same thing holder from the dealer also, and the salesmen who sold me the car was suprise that they make that holder.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Originally posted by LuCiFer6+Sep 17 2005, 10:53 AM-->QUOTE (LuCiFer6 @ Sep 17 2005, 10:53 AM)
Originally posted by lo bux [email protected] 17 2005, 07:23 AM

You know I got that same thing holder from the dealer also, and the salesmen who sold me the car was suprise that they make that holder. [/b]
yea.. it fits my mini my cell phone.. my other essentials for the "night life" if you get my drift.. hehe

we're all adults here right?? lol

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer+Sep 17 2005, 07:23 AM-->QUOTE (lo bux racer @ Sep 17 2005, 07:23 AM)
I got one too. They totally rock. It's the perfect size for my Treo. [/b]
that is what i have too. it pwns. i use my cup holder for only one drink at a time so... unless, i have somebody with me then, i use the change holder. but, that is negotiable.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Originally posted by moriarty+Sep 17 2005, 07:39 PM-->QUOTE (moriarty @ Sep 17 2005, 07:39 PM)
Originally posted by lo bux [email protected] 17 2005, 07:23 AM

that is what i have too. it pwns. i use my cup holder for only one drink at a time so... unless, i have somebody with me then, i use the change holder. but, that is negotiable. [/b]
I don't let anyone drink/eat in the car.. does that make me an a$$?

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Not at all. It keeps your car very clean inside.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Whoa...is this cell phone holder some type of option thingy? I didn't get one from my dealer =(...I'm definitely not feeling the love.

Maybe I'll ask for one when I'm in for my 15k service this week. Hopefully they can take care of the hatch rattles too.

·
Registered
175 Posts
cupholder

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.