Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you guys think we'll see any aftermarket side mirrors? i wonder what we could do about replacing these giant mirrors on the car. it would be another way to personalize, and also allow some creativity in sidemarker relocation.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
It never ceases to amaze me what people want to change about their cars. I'm not criticizing here, just saying that it never would have occurred to me to replace the side mirrors.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Originally posted by Zygote55@Jan 24 2005, 02:23 PM
Maybe they'll release some nice JDM ones
If there were a JDM tC, Veilside, Blitz, Top Secret, and scores of others would already have mirrors, skirts, wings, valances, and other exotica for the tC. Just look at MR2s, Celicas, and Supras. All KINDS of things for them.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I've seen some in magazines for Hondas that have like a line of LED's where our turn signals are. And they have like a cascading effect (knight-rider-ish I guess). Haven't seen them in action on a car, but sounds pretty cool, if not ricey.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.