Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so at the chicago auto is this.. the new concept for the si...

look familiar?? well i'm plannin to go to the auto show, so i'll try to get more pics.

edit: humungo pic taken out 4 whosthatrussian

·
Registered
255 Posts
It looks alright. Something about it is throwing me off though. I can't quite pin it down. The side profile looks nice though. But where are the door handles?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Heh. tC SC will still be cheaper and faster than this thing, but I do have to admint it looks very nice.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
^^^ i would say that acura lights are inspired by honda, but thats just me being a literal jackass.
not too shabby an entry for honda. looks like an RSX and a tC had a kid.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Boy I wonder if parts from our cars would bolt directly on to that one or if a bracket or two would have to be slightly modified...
I thought I was looking at a well photoshopped tC in the first picture

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i like it. Don't like the pedestal spoiler, I think a more traditional one or a lip would be real nice. Good lookin car and before I read the other posts, I looked up a pic of the front of a TL, the lights are nearly identical, very similar: TL front facia.

I think it's WAY better than the SI thats out now. Hmmm...is that an all glass roof? Remind ya of another car that starts with a T and ends with a C?

EDIT: one of those pics is waaay huge, can you resize or take it out?

·
Registered
272 Posts
i like it...i could def see honda making this. prob uses the same platform as the current rsx or tsx, motor is already out... get rid of the center exit exhaust, put some door handles on it , prob more traditional headlights (hopefuilly black housing headlights like previous civic type R), most likely wont have that spoiler or hood and theres ur 07-08 si.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
i think it looks like an accord... and ever since the 2K1 models, i haven't liked honda/acura..... curves are nice.. but i'd some hard lines in there too.. but then again.. its jut personal preferance

·
Registered
576 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Feb 12 2005, 08:34 PM
^^^ i would say that acura lights are inspired by honda, but thats just me being a literal jackass.
not too shabby an entry for honda. looks like an RSX and a tC had a kid.
EXACTLY.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.