Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Okay so im not going to lie, having the engine and any aftermarket part is cool. But I also like seeing where people put their decals of the websites they visit, parts they have and whatever.
I think it looks good when they actually choose a GOOD SPOT. Not just splashed all over and not being creative with it or whatnot.

So, after searching, WE HAVE NO THREAD FOR THIS. Maybe people dont like it as much as I think its interesting?

Anyway, show of pictures of yours, other scions you like or whatever. Post pics soon!

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha yeah, I support the scionlife.com and yoursciontc.com sticker.. oh and also the scionrg.com sticker. but its all like clubs and ethusiastic. im not so much as for showing off how much power you got. although ive seen some good locations for the magnaflow stickers. just cuz its a good spot though, haha...

thanks guys, keep em going! ill post mine soon!

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
I have a TWM performance.com sticker on my driver side rear triangle window and onmy windeflector driver side.. I'd post the pic..but ...eh fine here it is. I only have it of the windeflector. The one in my sig you can kinda see it on my rear window.

There ya go.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Einstein@Jan 26 2006, 10:10 PM

)On the side of my intake/filter box
hahahhahaha thats funny..

im sure most civics have that on their car, when they really dont have the supercharger.

actually, I saw a pretty cool spot for a yoursciontc.com decal, you know how we all have like a small line of tint or border around the windows, well on the front windshield there is about a 1.5" room of tint/border. ive only seen one person put a sticker vertically alon g the passenger side of that border. looks kidna cool and its not ricey, just kind of a cool spot to put it. plus alot of the xB's have killer spots and ####.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
actually, I took all the stickers I had from all my audio and other upgrades and stuck them to zoltiz's rental Ford. I have a picture of it somewhere on my home PC.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hhahahaha, but hey I mean, ive got a mustang with all these great parts! I mean like, AEM intake and stuff.. I can shift perfectly EVERY time. Cuz its automatic, but there perfect shifts! (wayyy heavy on the sarcasm..)

ok, so heres me and my friend, im driving my friends WRX wagon, its got like a shiaaatload of performance pars on it (injen intake, headers, new bov, turbo tuned, new exhaust system, tons of stuff)

anyway, the wrx is fast as hell. we pull up next to a mustang, guys wants to race us, its totally an automatic. I figure, why not, I like killing american made cars.. fawggin SMOKED the guy, I think he cryed a little bit as we were laughing at him. we wernt even the ones that wanted to race! hahahahahaha

oh man, good times. anyway, back to the thread topic.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by phungy@Jan 27 2006, 05:54 PM
No smoked tails for you?
I can't keep them on long enough. Every time I redo mine I meet somebody and sell them my set, ending up with un-smoked ones again...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.