Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i'm new to this Forum (though I've browsed through here many times.) Anyways, i was wondering are the TRD springs worth getting? Is the difference really that noticible in terms of the way it looks? Also how big of a performance upgrade do the springs provide. I am planning to stick with the stock rims and struts etc. Are there any other benifits to using the springs? Also if i'm keeping most of that stuff stock should I get TRD springs/Teins etc. (prob not Hotchkis I don't want to replace everything. Also what other mods should I do for the soon-to-be-mine scion tc? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Hey,

For the most part, the concensus seems to be, from earlier posts, that lowering the tC really helps the stability of the car and it helps to close the wheel well gap. Adding the rear TRD Sway Bar makes it even more stable. Whether you pick the TRD Springs or some other brand I think lowering will make the tC handle better. Check some of the earlier threads on this site and I think you'll see what I'm talking about. Hope that helps.

Ken

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.