Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely not, you could do better!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see what you guys thought of them, and since I can get them dirt cheap for about 1000 bucks with falken ziex tires I might shoot for it just want some opinions and I also have a Black Sand Pearl. Oh yeah they would be in 19" ers also.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Ryan'sTc@Feb 26 2005, 12:43 PM
I like the rims but I have a friend that call thoughs tires black ice. Cuss if your in the rain thats what you will think your on.
I have had really good luck with those tires on my honda, in fact I think they handled great in the rain, but i have heard bad things to but I want to drive on them because I trust them in my honda and they get really good snow traction.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I don't know...I agree with Plissken on the first one the second is really plain, and the third I'm undecided. I'm gunna go with the thought that whatever you end up buying will probably look better on the car than it does just by itself.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I have Falken Ziex in my closet - leftovers from my Matrix. Obviously if I kept them - I really liked them, especially in the rain.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
The first one just isn't for me. I really like the 2nd one, simple...but looks good. The third one's okay, but I just don't like those little screws that line the outside, or whatever those are.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
I LOVE the first set of rims. I was thinking about getting a set like that for my BSP. Rock those rims. sounds like a good deal. don't let it pass you by. I bet they look cool as they spin too.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
My opinion: The first ones look like a failed experiment. The second ones are generic-looking, but nice. The third set is ugly -- blech on fake rivets.

·
Registered
75 Posts
1st set: No. . .
2nd set: A "safe" choice
3rd set: I like them, but they look like they belong on a truck, not a tC

·
Registered
37 Posts
Second set is pretty nice. But if you buy from wheelmax.com, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT get ther road hazard warranty. It is a waste of you time. I sent a bent wheel in 3 1/2 months ago and have still not recieved my replacement. And it took me arguing about it being bent for almost 3 weeks.
But the prices are great.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Get the lightest ones you can, 18 preferably over 19, you will be glad if you save some weight;)

Falcon makes several tires under the Ziex name and some are superb in the rain.

I like the third rim the best but not crazy about it, if you want to have a performance car then put that as your priority and get the best quality low weight wheels you can afford, make style a lower priority and then know you are riding around with real class instead of overcooked rice:)

Rick

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.