Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
its a standard system... i have it. there are better systems yea... and there are worse ones...

i'm satisified with it. it does what i need it to do. if someone wants to steal ur car or something in it.. they're gonna do it no matter what... alarms are nothing more than a deterent. that's how i see it any way

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have it too. There are better ones you can get for the same price. $460 is a lot for a car horn system. As someone pointed out to me, the horn is easy to find and disconnect. I am not going to replace or add to my system, but if I had to do it over again, I would get an aftermarket security system.

Read This

and this

and that should help you out immensely with what the scion system actually vs what you can do aftermarket.

·
Registered
606 Posts
i don't think it's a bad system. it's just expensive, so i think it's better to go with a better aftermarket one because they are about the same price.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
If you want to get it - get it from trdsparks.com or the likes and put it in yourself. Save yourself $250 or so.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.