Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
up till now i havent posted any pics of my car so i decided to stop being lazy and hop to it. here are a few from a recent meet. i need a digital cam they have proven to be the ish.

3 months later from her original pic up

its a work in progress but its getting there. every pay period im feeding the addiction

Edit: ok so here are the pics of my interior lights. Blue dome LEDs (frnt rear), superwhite map lights, blue cubby, and BLUE GAUGES! HVAC takes a bit of time so that will come in the coming days when my boy and i get a chance.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
those arent my headlights. those are my PARKING LIGHTS! there bright as hell but their pointed up so they just reflect off the housing and give a great glow. however the lights on the Azure Pearl that the girl next to me is driving are the actual HEADLIGHTS that im getting. they are nice and bright and give off a brilliant light. (as u see) nah im not dumb enuf to just get sum dim blue lights and let that be it. i'd absolutely die travelling on the backroads to my neigborhood. (sp, i hate that word)

·
Registered
164 Posts
just don't drive with them on if you're ever in FL

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah their LEDs. technically boosk im not spose to be riding with them in VA but headlights drown the LEDs out pretty effectively. once i get those headlights they will blend in perfectly.

thanx for the compliments.

·
Registered
87 Posts
yea i have a set also, i have the piaa 194 LEDS with blue on blue because they also have blue on white. They cost like 20 bucks. Nice pics, i like the silver car with no front plate. Usually if a cop pulls you over they will let you go.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
whatchutalkin bout? if they pull u over they'll let u go? how bout its a ticket to not have that plate mounted on the front of ur car in VA! i dont know how she's getting away with that (cute girl factor?) but they a little serious about it here. i woulda loved to have not had them drill holes in my bumper but u dont get much choice here. my LEDs were only like 6 bux tho. they're brighter than the Piaa's but its to be seen if they will last longer and not get burnt out by the heat of the aftermarket headlights. i heard they all (LEDs) eventually "burn out" caused by headlight heat but im not sure i bleve that yet.

·
Registered
219 Posts
looks sexy

·
Registered
232 Posts
nice ride,sweet

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bump for updated interior pics

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by XxiNFaMoUsxX@Feb 16 2006, 10:10 PM
(AcrimoniousBear) THOSE PARKING LIGHTS WHAT KIND ARE THEY?... AND WERE DID YOU GET THEM?...I ALSO LIKE THOSE HEADLIGHTS ON THE AZURE PEARL TOO. WHAT ARE THE NAME OF THEM??
they are ebay brand. whatever that is. 4 LED 194 wedge replacement LEDs. the headlights on the azure pearl are Nokya Arctic white Pro Halogen Stage II. they are the ish! i'm pretty sure u still need headlight harnesses with them tho. she hasnt gotten any yet and hasent had any melting but she's been warned cuz they draw 55w. the Nokya's are only 20 bucks or so. mine are in the mail. c'mooooooooon tuesday!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.