Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After searching and debating over what wheel to go with, I finally chose-- then waited 16 days for DiscountTire to figure out what they were doing and get them to me. I won't be ordering from them again any time soon.

But on to happier things!

17x8 MB Motorsports Weapons, w/ 245/40-ZR17 Falken GR-Beta FK-451s. Offset is +46, and it's absolutely perfect for the 8" wide wheel.

Courtesy of eBay, the OEM lip spoiler in almost-ricey carbon fiber. For the money (I spent $102), I was amazed at the fit-- that is, it actually fit. I'm kinda smitten with it.

Paint match! The radiator plate, engine cover, and DC strutbar in nice IIP. The cover is my far-and-away favorite under the hood.

Just in case I had forgotten to post a pic of the AV kit... straight from HK, and more than enough picture quality for showing the boy his Batman cartoons. How many animated series movies do I have memorized? All of them.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Sexy!

·
Registered
225 Posts
very shagadelic!!

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Love the 7 spoke wheels. I wish they came in 8.5...

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
wow really nice ride my man, love the wheels and the screens, perfect for children you are right about that...very nice setup like the custom painted valve cover cover

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by HaTeOnThYs05@Sep 9 2005, 04:54 PM
the screens all came together? where did you get them from and how much were they?
Up in the dash is my Clarion VRX755VD, which was about $900-- a price I was willing to pay for touchscreen iPod control. The seat monitors were indeed from a dealer in Hong Kong (eBay!!), about $190 shipped for the pair. I couldn't bring myself to spend $1k+ on monitors I will never ever watch, so these were the perfect alternative.

·
Registered
250 Posts
nice color, nice car, i like it, i have the same color with black rims , your really look good with those rims, nice taste doc
oh where did you get that antenna and how much is it thanks

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Originally posted by Dr. Isotope+Sep 10 2005, 08:39 AM-->QUOTE (Dr. Isotope @ Sep 10 2005, 08:39 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-HaTeOnThYs05
@Sep 9 2005, 04:54 PM
the screens all came together?  where did you get them from and how much were they?
Up in the dash is my Clarion VRX755VD, which was about $900-- a price I was willing to pay for touchscreen iPod control. The seat monitors were indeed from a dealer in Hong Kong (eBay!!), about $190 shipped for the pair. I couldn't bring myself to spend $1k+ on monitors I will never ever watch, so these were the perfect alternative. [/b]
190?!?!

i paid close to 1k alone for my eclipse navi system

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.