Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you so much Halewafa, I appreciate it so very much. I think this will be a mod done in the very near future. And ekafgsr, I was wondering what stock rims would look like painted. Can you try it in White possibly?

Also, can anyone do this picture up w/o the door at all? Like it was taken off?

Thanks again guys!

Andre'

· Registered
4,758 Posts
Originally posted by aj2k3@Feb 1 2006, 09:16 PM
why dont you stick to mods youre actaully gonna do. with all of the photoshop requests youve made, you have not done a single mod to your car. food for thought.

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by nY1018+Feb 2 2006, 05:05 PM-->QUOTE (nY1018 @ Feb 2 2006, 05:05 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-aj2k3
@Feb 1 2006, 09:16 PM

why dont you stick to mods youre actaully gonna do. with all of the photoshop requests youve made, you have not done a single mod to your car. food for thought.
[/b]
ok, photoshop is the best way to see a modification before you invest any money into it. I come from a poor family and have scraped for this tC. I'm looking for future mods and I want to get them all on the list before I do them. I request photoshop help because there are numerous individuals here that are far better than I and I value their talents.

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by nY1018@Feb 2 2006, 06:20 PM
or the four wheels in the front.  this guys a joke
Just because you do a photoshop image or request it doesn't mean you are going to do it.

Convertible - have the plans already done and have computer graphics laid out by Troy from 5 Axis...just don't have the funds yet

Four Wheels In front - Turning radius isn't tight enough...3 point - 5 point turns would get out of hand

No Door - I'm not taking the door off. I'm thinking of a modification that can be done OTHER than suicide and lambo doors

Shaved Door Handles - ^ Goes along with the modification I'm drawing up

Hope this answers things for you guys and you can get off my case. If you didn't want to help, you didn't have to reply.

Oh, and thank you ekafgsr for helping out; I appreciate it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.