Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Can't stand rivets, and especially fake rivets on wheels. You won't find me dead with that style rims on my car.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by ND120883@Feb 15 2005, 11:50 AM
I just don't get ya'll

It looks awesome.
It is awesome. FnF awesome.

<- Function over form dude.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Yea, I just hate fake rivets...although those wheels are also a little too F&F for me...

I also still just can't stand that Aero Rice -- I mean, Race -- body kit.

Edit: Amazing. zoltiz's last post (with the F&F reference) wasn't there when I was typnig my post. =P

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya with the rims I'm still stickin' with BBS RG-R's.

I'm not completely set on that kit, if there's a good lip kit that comes out that looks awesome i'll prolly go with that. It'd be a hell of alot cheaper too. All the lip kits i've seen are like the OEM gfx kit and the one inev put on his car, which I'm no fan of. Until then, kaminari's got the lead.

How would u guys like that touring body kit that just came out? LOL the one with the monsterous gap in the front i guess for an IC. Now THAT is FnF, no doubt.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
This particular kit is definitely not the ugliest. But in tC's case the car looks nice enough without the kit. Maybe I just haven't seen the one that really goes well with the car. Still it's not something I would spend my money on.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL okay I'll take "not the ugliest."

My main problem with the kaminari is finding a decent spoiler to go with it. It's too loud of a kit to only be complimented by a lip spoiler, but I can't find anything bigger that looks good. This problem may end up scrapping the kaminari kit anyways.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yeah, the kamanari kit is pretty nice. and there are a few places to go to find one at a really good price. as far as a spoiler to match, there will be one out there that isnt as drastic as the one they offer. in fact, i think i know where to get one...

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I kind of like the Kamanari kit without a spoiler.... I'm still not sure if I'll ever put a spoiler on this car. I think a big lip similar to the G35 would look good, but I haven't seen one yet so It's hard to tell.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I have to admit, if I was in the market for rims these would be my first choice. Fake rivets and all...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.