·
Registered
48 Posts
cool

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't be shocked by the change in the price when you go to the site I got a phone call today from TRD and it started with oops!, sorry. The prices are wrong and these new "higher" prices are the right ones. I have kept it as low as possible for the first 20 buyers and I hope that helps.

Ken Draper

·
Registered
409 Posts
god, if i actually raced, id be so over that like melted cheese on rice, but 275 for something i really wouldnt use >.<

·
Registered
34 Posts
god, if i actually raced, id be so over that like melted cheese on rice, but 275 for something i really wouldnt use >.<[/b]
I agree, normaly I LOVE gadgets, the more the better, but thers a point when the price gets just a bit too high and the usefullness gets just a bit too low.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Originally posted by phammerz@Oct 7 2004, 02:40 PM
god, if i actually raced, id be so over that like melted cheese on rice, but 275 for something i really wouldnt use >.<

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
the shift light is for manuals only? or can it be used for an auto also? i thought auto cause of "automatic sequential sports shift"

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I thought you might be having fun with the guy at Sparks, but while I was on the phone with TRD, I thought I would ask, just in case. They haven't tried it, but thought it could probably be done. I'll have all of the install directions up on my site tomorrow and you can take a look at what's involved. It could be fun project, or not. Don't know. Later

Ken

1 - 12 of 12 Posts