Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K so i got an 05 tc. The problem is that my driverseat only keps the memory of how tilted back you were but not how far forwards your seat was. It always slides it up after i use that black lever by the headrest and when i push teh seat back, the seat retains the backrest where i used to have it but it pushes the seat as far backward as it will go. Wtf mate?

Also, when i try and use the auto open on my soonroof, it only opens liek 4/5ths of the way. Then i have to push it a bit more to get it all teh way back. Is that how all yours work or is it just mine?

·
Registered
542 Posts
my seat doesn't always go back where i had it either, i don't know why.
the sunroof stops early to prevent "wind throbs" at higher speeds.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I think the manual says to push the seat back by the "seating" surface and then click the back part in place - this way it goes to more or less where it was before. It is also important to only use the lever on the side of the seatback for the "memory" to work.

·
Registered
542 Posts
^^i do that and most of the time it seems to click one or two spaces too far back. more of a minor nuisence than anything to me though

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya its not too big of a deal. The sunroof thigns kinda annoying though. I want it to open all the way when it opens. I dont konw what windthrobs are. someone explain please.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
If you have the sunroof all the way open and you are going faster than, say, 30 mph, you feel the pressure in the car changing rapidly and you'll hear a whooping sound. It's quite unpleasant. Something about having the sunroof not open all the way seems to prevent it, though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.