Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
here are mine:

I used to have sheepskin seat covers on my old mustang, so it's kind of nostalgic for me.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
The "racing" seat covers I had on my Accord (I'll continue when you're done laughing...) wouldn't fit in the tC cuz of the way the back attaches to the actual seat.

btw, I only had them on the Accord cuz it was leather which wasn not fun when it was 100 degrees out.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I saw some at wal-mart that have dragons on them. Sexy.

late

·
Registered
255 Posts
I saw those. They had a small disclaimer on it that said you had to be asian to use them.

PS I'm asian, so other asians, don't take it personally.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knew where I could find a place where i can get custom made seat covers? I have looked have not found what I had in mind. Is there any place where I can give a design and they can make it??

·
Registered
175 Posts
Personally I like www.wetokole.com. Some cool designs, basics, custom, non-custom, etc.

But they are neoprene, and waterproof, for those surfers dude. and not sure, but they sell them online, but they are located in CA, so I have no idea how they'd go on.

BTW, if anyone wants some universal all black ones, I have some. (remember, if you have side air bags, you can't get any seat covers, unless they're custom, that's why I'm trying to get rid of my black ones. boo)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I saw some Spongebob Squarepants seat covers in somebody's Accord. It's basically spongebob on the cover saying "Hey, you're sitting on my body which is also my face!" or something to that effect. I thought they were awesome. I might just have to get some for my car.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I'm not sure what is so interesting about a talking homosexual sponge with a lisp.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Mar 8 2005, 09:33 AM
I'm not sure what is so interesting about a talking homosexual sponge with a lisp.
Exactly.

·
Registered
6 Posts
if you're looking for nice customfit seat covers look at ---> grate-covers.bigstep.com i saw them on my best frien car and bealive me they look like they came with the car. i'm just waiting for mines and i'll post pics of them

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.