Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found some awesome seat covers for the tC?? If so, please post your pics, the price, and where you got them. Thanks guys / gals!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Hey, well... I know of..... someone
who has some red and black seat covers in their tC. They look really good...
but maybe could be considered "ricey"
I think this person paid about $20 for the two,
really cheap I know... but they don't look cheap
you should believe me on that one. I'll see if I can sneak some pics maybe sorta from .... this person

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah... post some pics please if you can get a hold of that guy/gal with the seat covers...

·
Registered
40 Posts
How they get the red/black steering wheel? Is it just a cover? I would want to know how much they were and how they feel because I really like the stock seats but scared to mess up the fabric on them.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Originally posted by TCrazy@Sep 13 2004, 08:29 PM
oh my rice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! frostbyte say it aint so:( -t
haha... yeah, its so. I got them simply because after I work out, I don't want to get into my car all sweaty and subject my seats to that.
So I bought these for about $20 so when they get dirty, I can just throw them away and buy new ones. They really and truely don't look all that bad either... but I do apprecaite your opinion.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Originally posted by AsianStyle@Sep 13 2004, 12:51 PM
How they get the red/black steering wheel? Is it just a cover? I would want to know how much they were and how they feel because I really like the stock seats but scared to mess up the fabric on them.
The steering wheel cover came with the whole package. It was all $20 from pep boys. I believe they're "3a racing" brand. They were on sale.. so I couldn't pass that up.

EDIT: They really feel nice too... they don't feel like the cost $20. And they clean up very easily. I got some mud on one today when I was cleaning out my car... just a little soapy water and they cleaned up perfectly. Nice fitment also... you just lose the ability to adjust the head rest and use the top/side lever on the seat to move it.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by TCrazy@Sep 13 2004, 09:29 PM
oh my rice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! frostbyte say it aint so:( -t
Everyone... take out your radars quick... the rice patrol is on the prowl...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Were those Leather seat Covers Cal? I say them on your site. What's the going rate and what's the difficulty of putting them on?

·
Registered
101 Posts
im working on the site now.... i had to make the site search engine friendly however that conflicts with the gallery. once i get the problem fixed ill have more content up when i can upload pictures.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by FrostbytetC@Sep 19 2004, 12:16 PM
Cause leather seats make your ass sweaty and are sooo uncomfortable to sit on when its hot!  No thanks, my ass is sweaty enough as it is!

Ok... dude... I didn't need that visual.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wet Okole has seat covers for the tC, they are kinda pricey but well worth it. Has them on my 4runner and were very comfortable, and fits like a glove. They are also water proof and easy to clean, never faded. I plan on getting some when funds permit.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts