Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have problems with the drivers seat belt position? Mine rubs my neck and is as irritating as hell. Repositioning the seat isn't much of an option...I have manual transmission and need to use the clutch. Typically I like to sit far back but cannot due to this.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
No, there's no adjustment, as far as I can tell...

You might be able to put on one of those belt pad things (they're like cushions that wrap around the belt, primarly used in pairs on racing harnesses) if you don't mind the ricey look or the way it makes things difficult for the belt to retract.

Personally, I just hate how it flaps so much in the wind with the windows open on the highway (anybody else notice that?).

-Ed

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yeah, the seatbelt hit too high when I first got mine. I tried the sheepskin pad on the belt a few times, but didn't like the look and also got in the way when retracting the belt. It doesn't seem to bother me now. I don't know if I just got used to it, or if I repositioned the seat higher so that it doesn't hit in the same spot.

·
Registered
335 Posts
There are these little plastic seat belt clips that you can hook to the seat belt at the bottom where the come together that changes the position of the seat belt on your neck. My mom has some in her car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.