Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, i;m thinking of getting my flint mica tc tinted. Has anybody tinted their flint mica tc ? i got a dilemma about getting black or reflective tint. Can anybody who has tinted theirs post the pic here ?

Thanks

· Premium Member
7,158 Posts
there are tons of pictures of that here on the site.

i believe iGod posted a picture of his car here.

iGod's tC Flint mica with 5% tint around the back.

my Black sand pearl with 5% around the back.

(ps. people are gonna tell you to do a search. but, don't sweat that. but, you will often times find what you are looking for that way. click here for the search feature )

· Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Originally posted by doNna@Feb 19 2006, 01:43 AM
Jake. Who got you in trouble? 
I got myself in trouble, clearly. Doesn't need to be talked about out here.

· Registered
1,554 Posts

There's a couple shots of a tinted up Chuck. I don't remember exactly what the shades were, but I can find out if you ask me nicely.

· Registered
1,373 Posts
Some people say mirror tint looks good on a building but not on a car. I've seen pics of a blue tC with blue mirror tint (lo bux maybe?) that looked pretty nice.

I don't think you could go wrong with standard tint, though. The hard part is figuring out what % to get... trying to look good without getting a ticket for being too dark. Find out what your state's tint laws are and then decide how far you want to push beyond the line.

Good luck with your decision.

· Registered
44 Posts
Kinda Late but heres mine...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.