Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so not only am I having a birthday party for my tC but I've already reorganized my CD case to only include "good" music that I want played in it (I think I have WAY too much time on my hands). So what was/will be the first CD that you play(ed) in your brand new car??

I'm thinking something by the Roots or Morphine. Hmmmmmmmm.....

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I had just got the new bjork cd "medulla", that was one of the first ones to play in my tc.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Had a soundtrack from Grand Theft Auto: Vice city (7CDs burned on one MP3 CD) to test the Scion MP3 deal. Since then it was mostly movie soundtracks (Tarantino stuff, Sopranos, Snatch) and full Metallica collection (2 MP3 CDs - one with their classic stuff, another with newer/weird stuff).

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
I just mixed a little drum and bass cd and everybody knows DnB adds 10-15 horse power....

*giggles*

·
Registered
614 Posts
i have the 6 disc changer so i loaded up a few. linkin park's reanimation was in the first slot and was the first to play. by the way, that has to be the best remix cd ever. then i filled up the other 5 slots with some limp bizkit, eminem, and enya.

·
Registered
23 Posts
cafe del mar, ah the power of house and instrumentation blended. Cake was second in the deck on an mp3 disc. I'm impressed with the mp3 system.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Alas, I am still not in possession of a beloved tC as of yet, but,
when I do it'll be either static-x or linkin park. depends on the mood

·
Registered
936 Posts
1. Britney Spears
2. Jessica Simpson
3. N'Sync (when im in the mood for something heavy)
4. mandy moore
5. elton john (when im angry)
6. Fat Joe (when im feeling gangster, lemme' holler at ya!)

- t

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Originally posted by Anakin23+Sep 11 2004, 04:12 PM-->QUOTE (Anakin23 @ Sep 11 2004, 04:12 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Wolo
@Sep 10 2004, 10:23 PM
Black Eyed Peas Elephunk. 

On the way home from the dealership.
GOOOOOOODDDD CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/b]
Thank you very much.

I'm all for getting a little "Retarded."

Oh, and btw, I love your name.

·
Registered
51 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
TCrazy you left out a little Rocky mountain high mixed with some backstreet boys.
My Stereo would eat your stereo, N'sync are pussies.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by capt_tast@Sep 11 2004, 08:06 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
TCrazy you left out a little Rocky mountain high mixed with some backstreet boys.
My Stereo would eat your stereo, N'sync are pussies.
Sorry t... but

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Originally posted by moriarty@Sep 10 2004, 11:38 AM
I just mixed a little drum and bass cd and everybody knows DnB adds 10-15 horse power....

*giggles*
Drum N bass adds horse power to anything! Good choice of music! =o) Course I've said that before. As for me, the first song I listened to in my tC was California love by Tupac... not sure why... just the first track that I put on the mp3 CD I burned the day I picked up my car.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
45 Posts
my first cd was weezer - blue album followed by ben folds live

·
Registered
187 Posts
WILL BE Outkast Atliens.