Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I only took a few, myself:

We did get my HID kit installed, though!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Wow pics came out great:) I had alot of fun today, there was a great turn out...

Side note: CEL came on as i was leaving the parking lot...lol

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by fiream@Nov 20 2005, 05:42 PM
Wow pics came out great:) I had alot of fun today, there was a great turn out...

Side note: CEL came on as i was leaving the parking lot...lol
$%&! I don't understand why; could it have anything to do with the filter type?!

Is it driving weird at all?!?

-Ed

·
Registered
498 Posts
it ran great, no problems, maybe it is the filter? Possible it dosent flow enough air or something...

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by fiream@Nov 20 2005, 05:55 PM
it ran great, no problems, maybe it is the filter? Possible it dosent flow enough air or something...
Perhaps the dry filter is letting particulates of some sort through? I don't know; I have no prior experience with that type of filter. Or maybe you're flowing so much air it's getting confused!

-Ed

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Ed & I are the 2 in the middle front in the 2nd pic. I'm on the left in the leather jacket. Fiream is the guy all the way on the right in the 2nd pic.

That's the Flowlighting HID Drop-in kit from Oznium (http://www.oznium.com/hid). Look in Lighting & Electrical for more pics.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay, I redid the photos so that they're all 50-70% smaller.

I also undid the Auto Color, so now the photos are closer to what my camera originally caught; it becomes dusk quite early now in NY, and I felt the warm sunset tones were more appealing than the unnaturally cold Auto Color adjusted shots--feels more like being there this way.

-Ed

·
Registered
498 Posts
I think I know the problem, filters too close to the MAF

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by fiream@Nov 20 2005, 06:23 PM
I think I know the problem, filters too close to the MAF
You got any room to try a small extension?

-Ed

·
Registered
498 Posts
Yeah, i'll put another 60 degree in there

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
That should make it so the filter's not rubbin the battery too.

·
Registered
498 Posts
right, believe it or not the intake never made noise on the way home, its pretty stabe right where it was, i was surprised.

Rob

·
Registered
136 Posts
yeah man it was hella fun! vinny's R/C OWNED!!! ed. yeah. i'm someplace in the middle of the picture with sunglasses.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
He's the only other asian besides me and Ed

Man nobody got any pics/videos of Vinnie's RC car.... that thing was fast!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.