Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there was a meet at the Chicago dealership I bought my TC from last week. The logistics were pretty much ironed out by the people over at scionlife.com. In spite of the common labels/stereotypes of their members, I decided to head out and support the dealership at the least.

The scionlife dudes are nice people. They are young from what I could tell/survey and I am only 24 turning 25 this year. Most of the turnouts were Xbs, which when tricked out, look SICK! They are also REALLY into their cars, which is a given I guess.

We went for a short drive along Lake Shore Drive and hit up Navy Pier where we got plenty of odd looks. All in all, it was fun. I probably won't go again simply because it seemed useless aside from the free food.

Either way, the scionlife peeps are just really enthusiastic Scion-ers. Not all of them justify the somewhat negative rep they get.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Most people behave differently on the forum and in the real life. Nothing wrong with that. We don't really have anything against people on Scionlife (heck, I post there pretty often), but overall, scionlife.com is not as mature as this place. Nothing wrong with that. Different needs - different forums.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
i lurk there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.