Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay Guys! It's set.
Since some people can't make it I'm going to call it a MINI MEET.

What: NewCelica.org and ScionLife.com MINI MEET
For: Scions xA, xB, & tC and Toyota Celica GT & GTS plus any other car. I dont want the meet too big, but you may invite any other friends that you might have to join us in a meet and greet.
Where: Union City (Union Landing) - In front of Party America / OfficeMax (very close to Walmart of Union City
When: December 17th, 2005 : 10AM - ?
---------------------------------------------------------
Here is the address of OfficeMax...
30701 Dyer Street
Union City, CA 94587

Directions: These are generic directions especially into Union Landing

From the San Jose
North 880

Exit Whipple
Turn Left off the freeway
Continue into Dyer
Turn Left on WalMart Drive
Keep Right. Drive Straight on the opposite side of where WalMart is (to avoid the speed bumps)
You will see OfficeMax in front

I think we will be meeting more closer to the freeway side....
Just look for my FM tC around the area ^^ It will be the left area of Office Max more or less

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
From Oakland
South 880

Exit Whipple
Turn Left [Dyer] off the freeway
Immediately Turn Left again on WalMart Drive
Keep Right. Drive Straight on the opposite side of where WalMart is (to avoid the speed bumps)
You will see OfficeMax in front

I think we will be meeting more closer to the freeway side....
Just look for my FM tC around the area ^^ It will be the left area of Office Max more or less

---------------------------------------------------------
Anyone here is more than welcome to join in... It's going to be like the premeet for the BAT Meet. I would love to see some xB and xA to come bc I didn't see any last time.

ROLL CALL!!!
1.CatalepsicFox

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To give you an idea where Union City is...

It's between Fremont and Hayward.

It's also it's smack in the middle between Oakland and San Jose. 25 minutes from Oakland and also about the same from San Jose.

It would be great if you can make it
but I think you are in Southern California and Union City is in Northern California.

Anyone on the roll I'll give my cell incase the person get lost. (Which I hope I can be any help LOL)

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
checking my schedule when i get to the office in the morning. i would love to make this.

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Dec 9 2005, 12:28 AM
checking my schedule when i get to the office in the morning. i would love to make this.
It will be great if you can make it. There is about 10 people on the list from SL.com and 5 people on NC.org's list. The turn up might be pretty good. I was checking the forcast and I dont see rain until probably next wednesday.

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by kidazn719@Dec 14 2005, 07:56 PM
I'm surprised that it's at 10am, almost every meet I've heard about has been at night
Morning meet is better since we shouldn't get hassled by the cops like the BAT or the SRO Meets.

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
actually there is quite a bit good turn up on the meet. I should say there were around 7 tC 3 xB and the rest are Celicas which isn't much. The meet is a success. You can check out the pictures on the ScionLife Event Gallery.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.