Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about everyday, this guy with his Honda Civic parks right behind me and gives me a look like his car totally blows mine away. And everyday I am like please buddy, you're not even in my zip code! Anyway I thought I would take a couple of pics and get your guys thoughts.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I have three things to say about this subject:

1. I like Hondas.
2. I love my tC.
3. The recent Si models are butt ugly.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
We have an ATM in our office parking lot and I happen to park kinda close to it - so one day the Si pulls up to the ATM and I was next to my car. He got out of his car and we talked for a while, exchanged contact info and plan to go have a beer or two. There is nothing wrong with being friends with Civics

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
My folks had a boring-as-hell 91 4-door, automatic Civic back in the day. I freaking LOVED that car. It was quick, got great gas mileage and had tons of room.

I wish I had that car throughout college instead of the Mustang.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Apr 18 2005, 09:48 AM
I have three things to say about this subject:

1. I like Hondas.
2. I love my tC.
3. The recent Si models are butt ugly.
ditto with what basilisk said... although i'll say that all the recent civic models are butt ugly... ever since they changed styles in 2001 i've had no interest in honda.... i do like the older versions tho... my first car a '91 Civic Si was kick ass... i loved that car... especially the gas milage

·
Registered
242 Posts
tC hands down.

maybe no one told him our cars were built to take on the si before he shot you those looks

·
Registered
427 Posts
Having driven a honda (acura integra) for the last 14 years, I'd have to say they are wonderful cars. But isn't this kind of like comparing your favorite ice cream to your favorite candy bar? They're both great!

At this point, I've got a Camry and a tC. They're both excellent cars, but there's no reason I wouldn't buy a Honda in the future.

·
Registered
129 Posts
haha, thats like me and my buddy. he has an ep and i have a tc. yet i must admit with his mods it look nice and clean. plus his car handles way way better than mine, just his power isn't up to par with me.

that ep in your picture needs a drop.

·
Registered
15 Posts
1. That SI design really is butt ugly
2. I HATE black/dark colored rims.. looks like hubcaps are missing
3. tC looks much better over all, but I am curious about the mess of stickers on the passenger side.. are you racing it and have sponsors or just like stickers?! Even with them though it's blows the h*** out of the SI.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.