Scion tC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving home from work, when I arrived at a stop light. Then, a Impala SS pulls up to me on 20"s and dual chrome exhaust. I look over, and this guy is looking at me like he wants to fight. He had two other friends in his car. So, I knew this ass probably wanted to race. This week I have been trying to not punch the gas, trying to see what the best gas milage I can get.

So, the light turns green and he punches it. I hear the exhaust scream and him starting to go past me. I am like f### it, I will test my gas mileage next week. So, after he is two car lengths in front of me, I mash it. The tires scream off the line and was coming up fast next to him. In a desperate move, he pulls in the lane in front of me. Luckly, this was a three lane road. I pull in the far left lane and go flying by him going close to 70. After I passed him, I pull in front of him and let off.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am glad I was able to win against a Impala SS with 260 hp.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would say that it was 95 or 96.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also, I like winning against other cars when they have friends with them. I know this guys friends were making fun of him for losing to a Scion.

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,530 Posts
I would have yelled out hey if you want to race get rid of those cinder blocks under ur car that all those 20" chrome rims are cinder blocks they suck ass and why any one puts them on cars i have no idea. People around where i am right now (Shaw AFB SC(Sumter)) they have cars raised a good 4 to 5 inches just to put 24" chrome rims on like old Impalas and #### like that people like that should be shot and then ran over with there own car and have the car beaten with the rims. Ok so that a lil over board i say just shoot um
. It makes me sick to see that done to the car. the problem is that they think it looks "PIMP" id say F^ck that sh!t it looks like crap and go back to selling drugs cause that all they are are drug dealers damn i hate this town.

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Originally posted by bluesciontc@Nov 10 2005, 04:42 AM
I would have yelled out hey if you want to race get rid of those cinder blocks under ur car that all those 20" chrome rims are cinder blocks they suck ass and why any one puts them on cars i have no idea. People around where i am right now (Shaw AFB SC(Sumter)) they have cars raised a good 4 to 5 inches just to put 24" chrome rims on like old Impalas and #### like that people like that should be shot and then ran over with there own car and have the car beaten with the rims. Ok so that a lil over board i say just shoot um
. It makes me sick to see that done to the car. the problem is that they think it looks "PIMP" id say F^ck that sh!t it looks like crap and go back to selling drugs cause that all they are are drug dealers damn i hate this town.
Anger much?

-Ed

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
I burned this F-14 the other day.

I was at the Stockton/Broadway stoplight when he pulled up next to me. He was giving me the look like, "What, you wanna go?"

Dropped him like a bad habit.

My right foot > all.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
yeah, but the f-14 has a crappy thrust to weight ratio.

was it on 20's?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ok, this may be a dumb question, but F-14, isn't that lke a fighter jet? If it's a car, is it some old Impala you are getting at?

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
Originally posted by boricua82@Nov 10 2005, 12:12 PM
Ok, this may be a dumb question, but F-14, isn't that lke a fighter jet? If it's a car, is it some old Impala you are getting at?
Its all in the sig, my friend.

Just having a little fun.

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Yeah..,so i raced this airplane..i think it was a 05' 747 united airlines.. I had him from the start off thel ine on th e runway..then he pulled infront of me a good airplane length, but then i was liek fuckit , Droped it back into 4th then TOOK off..okay you can tell im bored

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,530 Posts
Ok was the F-14 crack at me or the other guy? But yes i was tierd and mad so i vented. But i still think that any car on big rims (Big Foots) looks stupid and there is no point, well at least i cant see it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ah yes, F-14, perhaps it was a bit of a shot to you. And what's worse, I didn't get it at first. Haha, I don't know what's funnier, the fact that he was referring to your pic, or the fat that I thought maybe he was talking about a car.

·
Registered
192 Posts
huge rims on old chevys are real big here in fl... yesterday i passed an old caprice like an 89 ish with a lift kit and 26" rims... it was bigger then the explorer next to it....

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,530 Posts
Ok thats good cause My avatar is of an F-16 not an F-14 but I still found it rather funny. But my tC raced an SR-71 Black Bird just tonight and i kicked its ass by 3 C5 Lengths. I was going about Mach 5.7. I had my Flux capacitor at full fluxing power and i was like Bubye.
. Now thats a believable story right there and you know it LOL

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.