Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was leaving Wal-Mart's parking lot, when some ass in a Blazer tried to hit me and a Hemi Dodge Ram in front of me. Anyway, I gave the guy the finger. He then pulls up behind me and opens his door. So, I get out of the car. The guy is in his 40's and was talking s### and said he could kick my a##. So, I walked up to the front of his blazer and the guy shut his door. The guy had his 70 to 80 year old mom in the passenger seat.

I was very mad. So, when the light turned green I punched it. The guy in the Dodge Ram also took off, he was also pissed. He laid his horn on, when the guy almost hit him also. I know he mashed it, because he had loud dual exhaust. The Hemi pulled away at first, then about 35 mph I started to catch up with him and passed him going about 60 to 65. The truck was all black and ext. cab (and had HEMI DECALS). The truck has 345 horsepower and weights 4500lbs. Another V8 goes on the list.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This guy was a little bit##. He couldn't even kick his own ass.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
^^^ those are the guys who will shoot you.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, but the guy just came out of a buffet called Fire Mountain. So, you know that no one wants to fight after they just got done eating a buffet.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
^^^^ I don't think we're getting through to you. He could've been a cop, and hauled your ass to jail, or he could've been a crackpot who is willing to get out of his car and throw something at your nice, new tC...or he could have a gun.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The guy was driving a 98 or 99 Blazer. The truck had a handicap tag on the mirror. I know what you are saying, but it was around lunch time. There was cars behind him.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
spoken like someone who has never been shot or arrested. ive been both, and neither was under the most likely of circumstances. but, hey, its you and your car, not me and mine. road rage away.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by Speed
Harry Temple: All right, pop quiz. Airport. Gunman with one hostage. He's using her for cover; he's almost to a plane. You're a hundred feet away. Jack?
Jack: Shoot the hostage.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will make sure not to walk by your car Plissken.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am just happy that I won against the HEMI.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo+Dec 1 2005, 04:55 PM-->QUOTE (Wolo @ Dec 1 2005, 04:55 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-inevitablegod
@Dec 1 2005, 01:55 PM
spoken like someone who has never been shot or arrested.  ive been both...
Dude, I apologized for that already. Why do you have to make it public here? [/b]
The world deserves to know the truth.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
No way. I've heard that story enough times. No need to put it up on the Internet where the whole world can read it.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.