Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was following a friend on the way home from work. He is always talking about how fast is car is. I pull next to him going about 40 and we both roll down our windows. I tell him to slow down to 20mph then we will run it. So, we both slow down to 20 and I am in second gear. I screamed are you ready and he said yes. I screamed go and could hear his car engine, so I mash it. I hit close to 50 before I put it into 3rd and at this time I was 5 car lengths ahead. I was probably 10 car lenghts ahead when I hit 75.

He got his ass kicked. Another V8 goes down. I can't wait to see him at work and talk sh##.

Also, this car has 250hp. I looked it up on Edmunds.com.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Must of confused the brake pedal for the gas pedal.

·
Registered
51 Posts
not to mention, his car is heavy as F**k

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
he was moving tho..good job haha, i was the one who killed the v8 thunderbird blabber mouth.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Taled to him at work today. He said that he did not let off. He said that my car is fast and that he couldn't believe how fast it was.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I forgot to add my friends Prelude to the list.

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Sounds like an automatic and he didn't get it to kick down. From a roll, he should have hurt you bad.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think that he still would have lost at a dead stop. I was still pulling away. at 60.

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Originally posted by filmnews@Nov 21 2005, 07:01 AM
I forgot to add my friends Prelude to the list.
I'm too lazy to add anything else.. I've won a few more then on my list since the last update. I don't think i have enough space to add more anyway.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.