Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My bad, but still a good video.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Originally posted by raytrix@Dec 11 2005, 01:17 PM
haha yup dont expect to beat an si by that much..
he wasnt that great of a driver back then..
damn thats an old video.. ahahha
Well I know your friend with the 04 si is a lot better driver now right???...If so then how does he do against you now???...Does he actually hang with you or beat you nowadays???...Oh yeah and I was the one who uploaded that vid onto streetfire.net...I found it on clubsciontc.com

·
Registered
539 Posts
Originally posted by JP'sTc@Dec 11 2005, 08:07 PM
I raced a similiar si, smoked the hell out of it to.
I bet if I drove the same 2002-2004 si vs u Id beat you.......All about the driver...the tC is pretty hard to drive...to launch actually...

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
True, but im a pretty good driver so it would all depend on the level of skill on both are parts. I find the tc easy to launch, and with good tires this little car can get off the line pretty d*** quick.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Originally posted by JP'sTc@Dec 12 2005, 06:47 PM
True, but im a pretty good driver so it would all depend on the level of skill on both are parts. I find the tc easy to launch, and with good tires this little car can get off the line pretty d*** quick.
yeah but i think it could be a pretty fare match if you have a SI and a TC with comparable drivers. i think with those two cars it's really down to driver skill. as long as the cars are stock.

Also if you were in the other car and he was in the TC you would have still won which further proves that it's a drivers race. just food for thought.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.