Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup everyone....well finally after about 7 weeks, my Tc is at Port...only one week to go. I read everyone's comments on this board about how excited and anxious u all were before getting the car, and I feel the same way... I will post some pics as soon as I get it.. I'd like to thank all u ppl here at YourScionTc.com for the info and comments about the car, it helped so much in deciding what to do with it, and to actually buy it... thanx..

·
Registered
73 Posts
Congrats Petey!! enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
586 Posts
I just got a phone call from my dealer too saying my super white tc is at port right now. Where is your dealer? I am getting so anxious considering ive been waiting 6 weeks already, but congrats to you as i know i feel the same way right now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha...yeah..thx guys... only a couple days left... I'm picking it up from James Toyota in Flemington... Can't wait... good luck to u guys as well who are waiting for the car at the port... hopefully it comes soon...

·
Registered
41 Posts
super white is the only way to go...enjoy my friend!

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'm getting my sw from Gateway Toyota in Toms River NJ. I just hope the port part doesnt take too much longer, i'm tired of waiting and i just wanna drive it lol

·
Registered
868 Posts
Yeah, took about a week to go from port to dealer, and then almost another week for it to sit at the dealer while they got the paperwork for the car. It's not a fast process

BUT IT'S WORTH IT!!! Especially for a fresh off the boat car

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.