Scion tC Forums banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
does anyone still have the service manual on file? if someone could host it or email it to me, that would be great. i'm kinda on a tight budget, so $100 bucks is kinda steep for a book (unless it's required and talks all about thermodynamics... what a ripoff)

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I guess if SL is doing it, I can do the same thing - for a $10 donation I can send out an *indexed*, serachable PDF version of the repair, electric and body repair manuals. It's a 70M zip file, took me several days to index and I paid subscription to the toyota tech site to get it.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Good luck. The latest EPC update I've seen is 1995.

·
Registered
203 Posts
That looks like what the body shop got in one of the computerized Mitchel programs. The breakout of the front bumper looks identical to what I saw.

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Any chance the link(s) by 2006ScionTC could get added into the Information collective on this site? Might be an easier place for people to find than this pinned topic (of which the first links are dead).

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
ah yes, isnt it nice to have direct access to TIS?

yes, it is.

if someone needs something, pm me. i can usually help. but, i dont search forums looking for people requesting that stuff. so, post if you want, but a pm is a better choice.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Haynes needs to just put out a manual for tC's. Theyve been off the ball for a while on Scions :| Theyre manuals are cheap and they are freaking handy

41 - 60 of 75 Posts