Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have had no luck getting one yet but my dealer gave me this number:
1-800-622-2033. From what I was told it is the main North America Parts distributor for Toyota. It is located in California. They do not have the manual yet but once they do I will post an update. Or if someone else finds out before me please let us all know. Thanks.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I spoke with them today and here is what they have so far:

Electrical Manual = $52.36
Body Repair Manual = $16
New Car Features = ~$50 (This is just a book that explains the new car features compaired to other model years. But seeing as it is a new car they are all new features. Didnt see the point in this realy)

Main repair manual may be out by the end of this month.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YOU ARE THE MAN! Well, the man that found the link to the man who got a hold of the manual.

·
Registered
55 Posts
well, more like the WO-MAN who got the link from another woman, but please don't hesitate to still bow down
...glad to help out!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Hehe. I am so sorry to make such a rash generalization. i usually try hard not to do that. How was i to know.
oh yea...Welcome to the site

·
Registered
583 Posts
BITCH-ING.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Not really a service manual, but it does have some cool info. Looks like it's about 5% worth of PDFs from the SM. We should keep looking.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Can you at least download it and get it to bring up the Winzip program, or does it not even get that far?

If you want to PM me your personal email addy I'll try to email it to you as a zip file and see if that helps.

·
Registered
290 Posts
MAN THAT IS AAAWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!!!! Thanks so much for the info got to be the best post on the whole forum.

·
Registered
32 Posts
THe Link has gone bad.

I'm still looking to get the real service manual. All the service manuals/factory repair manual have been a great deal of help, but I dont think i want one on my computer since they all seem to be huge books.

Keep Looking I know i will

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Yes... I have it saved on my PC... PM me with your email address and I'll email it to you when I get home tonight...

1 - 20 of 73 Posts