Scion tC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking about buying a tC and went to test drive one today and the Sales Man told me that RS 2.0 would be coming out in Feb/Mar with the following options...

Blue Blitz Mica (8Q1) exterior color
Upper /Lower grill
Unique finish on standard alloy wheels
Curtain side airbags
Subwoofer - under cargo area floor
Alcantrara seats (Some sort of suede combo)
Alarm w/radar sensor - PPO
XM Satelite radio - PPO
Numbered badge

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
interesting...

Be prepared to wait if you are planning on getting an RS. It took me 7 weeks to take delivery of my RS 1.0. I didn't pre-order it though, I ordered my car 3 days after it was released in April.

I find it odd that they are using the stock 17s on the RS 2.0. I like my wheels, but I like 17s better than 18s. Less wieght, less expensive tires, more tire options, etc. Also it is wierd that it only comes with the side airbags. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I think the subwoofer is a waste of time. I like the color a lot though. I won't be trading #1,066 in to get the blue one. I like my car too much.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I'd get it. The color's gonna look hot. My GF's gettin a RS3.0 xB

·
Registered
847 Posts
people in general are vain and will do anything to get a "limited edition" whatever... ask uberingram about the 1 srt4 that has side impact airbags on normal seats (i.e. it doesnt have the viper racing seats), a sunroof, and some other stuff that other srt4s dont have/didnt have the option to get

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
sounds like a nice little package. now i have to call san ramon and see how this info was leaked before the first of the year.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
This may be a bit off the topic, but I was wondering if anyone had seen this?

tC Special Edition Package: $3,999

* Bazooka Subwoofer w/Door Speaker Upgrade & 100 Watt Amp
* Ground Effects Kit
* Billet Grille
* Leather Shift Knob
* Sport Pedals
* Window Tint
* Floor Mats & Cargo Mat
* Rear Lip Spoiler
* Special Edition Leather Kit
* Special Edition Badges
* Accent Stripe

Granted, I don't think it's all that great, but I never saw an option like this anywhere else. I followed a link from my dealer's website (accessories > accessory pricing). There were a couple other options on there I hadn't seen or heard of before either.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
The "Special Edition" has been around for well over a year. It is a creation of Southeast Toyota (SET), and sold at their dealers. It is lame.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I definitely wanted a red tC, but was not willing to wait a year to get one.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by kurker+Dec 27 2005, 02:24 PM-->QUOTE (kurker @ Dec 27 2005, 02:24 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-josurr
@Dec 27 2005, 02:51 PM
people in general are vain and will do anything to get a "limited edition" whatever... 
<-- Apparently vain for wanting a red tC and enjoying the fact that there was an intentionally set number of them produced. [/b]
i'm vain. why dont i drive a limited edition anything?

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.