Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am new to the boards and this is my first post. I have been reading posts for like a week now and I finally got my Scion tC in silver a few days ago, so I decided to join here.

Anyway, back to the topic of this post. Has anyone heard anything about a tC special edition release series? I know the car is still new but the xB and now the xA both have one so it looks as if every Scion model will get one at some point. Whether or not you have heard anything, what would you like to be part of the special edition model? What color and stuff like that?

Also I went to a Toyota dealer yesterday and was told that the Supra is coming back for 2006. Just something I thought i'd throw out there.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Welcome!!! Well i read somewhere sometime ago that they were going to release the special edition of the tC in red sometime next year. Thats all i remember about it...

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
After I saw the photochop of the Yellow tC, I feel that a BRIGHT yellow tC with either a hard top or if they can make the glass top yellow. I think that would be rather cool. It would really look slick.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
canary yellow with a yellow tinted glass roof? um, sorry superstar dj, but i dont like the sound of that one bit. it might look a bit like the lamborghini gallardo, one of the few cars out there that has the ability to pull off yellow, but yellow generally scares me on cars.
no offense to anyone out there with a yellow car.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Yellow = ugly, except on bona fide sports cars (in my opinion).

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Canary Yellow 96 S-10 extended cab 4.3 vortec 5 spd channel dropped = sweet!!

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
alright, d, you win. but, what special color would you prefer? a bright red tC would fall into the same catagory.

*shrug*

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I'd like to see the tC is a more uncommon color. Like a burnt orange, or that pea soup -green that you see on some of the new saabs. I think that would look hot and stand out.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by FrostbytetC@Sep 20 2004, 11:40 AM
I'd like to see the tC is a more uncommon color. Like a burnt orange, or that pea soup -green that you see on some of the new saabs. I think that would look hot and stand out.
Eww, eww, EWW! To each his own, but as for me -- EWW!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'd like to see a gold color with as much metal flake as the flint mica.

--------------
Indigo Ink Pearl
Automatic
Floor Mats
Cargo Liner
20% Tint

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Burnt orange would look HOT on the tC. What do you guys think the switch bank on the drivers side is going to be for? Lights? Anyone? Hydraulics?

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
hot pink!

electric blue!

Lime green... nevermind that one.... yuck.

ummm,

pearl white! that would be rad. i guess.

this topic makes me glad that I am not the person to make that desision.
m

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Originally posted by ycart1201@Sep 24 2004, 02:03 PM
the Supra is coming back for 2006
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nathan
ycart1201 [/b][/quote]
Has it been confirmed yet or still in "SPECULATION" mode.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts