1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by BUDDYFBABY@Dec 5 2005, 09:02 AM
350Z/300 HP/6 SPEED
SCION TC/160 HP/5SPEED
You're in West Palm Beach!

The answer is obvious; if I lived in a snowless area, I'd take the Z in a split second!

-Ed

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Since this is in the "Racing" section, I assumed he meant which one would win in a race. Duh. If he meant which one would we pick, the opposite duh.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hmmmm, my buddy has one of those Z's and it's pretty fast without a doubt. IMHO I think my TC, all fixed up, looks a lot sexier when when sitting next to his Z. Especially considering he payed almost $20,000 more than I payed for my ride, lol.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
is he asking what would win in a race? what to buy? which has a larger shift knob? which has a better symbol to make his avatar pelvic thrust into? im not getting it, ohhhh well

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Blech on G35. It's like the 350Z's ugly cousin. If price were no option, I'd get both the 350Z and the tC. Actually, if price were truly no option, I'd get an Aston-Martin V12 Vanquish just for fun, a Supra TT with few miles on it, and something more sensible for my daily driver, like a TSX or something similar. Reality being what it is, though, my primary (read: most expensive) car has to be one which is practical for everyday use, which eliminates the 350Z.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Dec 5 2005, 01:43 PM
Blech on G35. It's like the 350Z's ugly cousin. If price were no option, I'd get both the 350Z and the tC. Actually, if price were truly no option, I'd get an Aston-Martin V12 Vanquish just for fun, a Supra TT with few miles on it, and something more sensible for my daily driver, like a TSX or something similar. Reality being what it is, though, my primary (read: most expensive) car has to be one which is practical for everyday use, which eliminates the 350Z.
since you're a lawyer, it probably wont be long until you can afford things like that

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Well the coupe Z doesn't have a sunroof so therefore if you want a "sunroof" you would have to opt for the convertible which means more money. I'd take the G35 coupe. Almost same hp (298 vs 300), 19s, 6 speed, 2 more seats in the back. Classy.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Originally posted by JFBP4991@Dec 5 2005, 04:57 PM
well think of it this way... u can get a tC and load it up with turbochargers and CIA and lots of other sweet performance upgrades to make it get 300hp which will cost about 10K less than the 350Z
or you can buy a 350Z that already has 300hp
correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't a tC costs 8k less than a stock 350z to begin with?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.