Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
be careful, they dont work with the ground effects kit. i bought some and realized they dont fit. wasted money on shipping them back

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
It's been raining a lot lately, so I go through puddles daily, and the sides of my FM are just really dirty. How effective are these mudguards, and how hard is their installation?

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Install should take about 15 minutes. Its very easy, but you will need to drill a couple holes.

I find them to be very effective (rains alot during the winter here in Sacramento), and they're pretty discrete as well. They were the first things I added to the car.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Great! thanks for the quick response, wolo.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I installed the mudguards myself in about an hour. I honestly don't know how anyone could do it in less time without taking the wheels off, which didn't seem like a good idea to me based on the angle at which the screws would have to go in for that to work.

Anyway, I find that the mudguards make a HUGE difference in keeping the sides of my FM clean.

·
Registered
184 Posts
thanks for the link. nice prices they have.

a bit cheaper on the springs, but everything else was about right.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by Labfish+Mar 8 2005, 04:39 AM-->QUOTE (Labfish @ Mar 8 2005, 04:39 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Plissken
@Feb 24 2005, 08:04 PM
TRD Sparks
No comments the second time around, Pliss? I haven't been on too much to egg you on
[/b]
I didn't even realize I posted that link twice in the same topic until i just reread it. How did I not go mad with annoyance?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken+Mar 8 2005, 10:55 AM-->QUOTE (Plissken @ Mar 8 2005, 10:55 AM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2005, 04:39 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Plissken
TRD Sparks

No comments the second time around, Pliss? I haven't been on too much to egg you on
I didn't even realize I posted that link twice in the same topic until i just reread it. How did I not go mad with annoyance? [/b]
I don't know. How did you manage?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken+Mar 8 2005, 07:55 AM-->QUOTE (Plissken @ Mar 8 2005, 07:55 AM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2005, 04:39 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Plissken
TRD Sparks

I didn't even realize I posted that link twice in the same topic until i just reread it. How did I not go mad with annoyance? [/b]
You must be having an off day. What I found hilarious is that you did it the exact same way twice - 7 days apart.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i just got the from trdsparks. ordered it, got to my house in 3 days. some people say that they don't look right but i think they look fine. not only do they look fine, but it keeps the rain and dirt from splashing all over. i have a super white tc so crap everywhere makes me crazy.

·
Registered
184 Posts
anybody got any pics of their on? i havent seen many tcs with mudgaurds??

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I still don't have the heart/balls to drill holes into my tC...I got the door sill protectors with my gift card and I think they look great in case anyone's wondering.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.