Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was wondering if you took the emblem off of the stock Tc's grille will there be holes where the emblem used to be? Thanks

Also Do anyone know where I can get a honeycomb grille or anything grille that doenst have the emblem thanks!

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
There will be a space where the "Scion" emblem used to be. Some people have painted it black.

Also Do anyone know where I can get a honeycomb grille or anything grille that doenst have the emblem thanks![/b]
You can always DIY. Lowe's or Home Depot. Gutterguard. See here. There are other threads on custom grills. Search

or

You can spend $100+ on Grill Craft or the billet grill from TRD Sparks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks that was really helpful but also i want to ask if anyone out there had a TC and took the emblem off of the stock grille? did it have a hole on it, im scared to take off mine LoL =P

·
Registered
958 Posts
i actually wanted to ask the same question.. I maybe just buy the billet grille, i think its on sale right now for 129.99 plus 10 bucks shipping somewhere.. that would be the 3 piece set..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.