Scion tC Forums banner

scion tC die cast models?

3K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  basilisk4 
#1 ·
I know jada toys (DUB CITY) has released the lava orange xB 1:24 scale model. I'm just wondering about hotwheels, import racers, dub city, or whatever. There definetly has to be a tC model out there and needs to be soon. That way I can have one at my desk, on my night stand, in my lab, and one in my car. Any body seen something??? and of course it should only come out in flint mica. booyah!!!

#4 ·
everyone knows the best color is indigo ink... I mean everyone already owns the car in flint mica, so why make all the scale models flint mica too?

Spicy variety makes even a spicy life spicier - or something

#6 ·
Yeah, that'd be great, given that model quality would be bearable (some detail... please... some similarity...)

if one came out, i'd be able to afford at least a toy-tc...

Wolo
in fact, i would be going for a silver, if i was able to afford it (or if i will be able to afford it, i will go for silver)... i like how it underlines the fullglass roof...

#7 ·
i'd buy the model. if it was decently priced that is.

as for flint mica, i don't like the color. it is too girly with all the mica/glitter stuff that sparkles rainbow-like in the sunlight. at least the silver has mica/glitter that is sliver and doesn't look like something a junior high school girl puts in her hair. but thanks to flint mica, silver is not the most common color. second most common is good enough for me. i was worried about that.

and in defense of flint mica, don't start with the "silver is unoriginal and every car is silver" argument. that's just old already.
let's hear something new.

#8 ·
Originally posted by Kwiksilver@Nov 29 2004, 06:20 PM
as for flint mica, i don't like the color. it is too girly with all the mica/glitter stuff that sparkles rainbow-like in the sunlight. at least the silver has mica/glitter that is sliver and doesn't look like something a junior high school girl puts in her hair. but thanks to flint mica, silver is not the most common color. second most common is good enough for me. i was worried about that.
dont hate!!!! flint mica 4 life!!

Scion tC Flint Mica
5 speed manual
TRD exhaust
ground effects
auto-dimmer rear view mirror
tC door sills
Sports steering wheel
obx speed star mesh shift knob
fog lights
obx pedals
aem battery tie down
aem billet oil cap
lip spoiler
17" CHROME stock rims
leather seats

pics as soon as i get digi camera

#14 ·
Originally posted by Wolo@Nov 29 2004, 09:41 PM
The guy bashes on Flint, yet displays the two-toned POS paintjob in his avatar.

No credibilty for you! 
always good for a laugh wolo.

and by the way, who needs credibility? the truth is the truth.

ok, enough. don't want to start a fight.
this isn't the scionlife boards. a tC is a tC, and the tC is cool....... except in flint mica.

i just had to

#16 ·
Originally posted by Kwiksilver@Nov 30 2004, 02:07 AM
and by the way, who needs credibility? the truth is the truth.

ok, enough. don't want to start a fight.
this isn't the scionlife boards. a tC is a tC, and the tC is cool....... except in flint mica.
This from a guy with the most common car color around..

#17 ·
HIJACKED!

you're welcome

#18 ·
Well Kwik...needless to say i have to agree with Krzy. Chicks digs Flint Mica. EVEN if i didn't own a tc, let alone one with that color, i would hella still check out the car.

Sparkly things catch my eye (for example: my car, diamonds, etc) As with most chicks...i guess what i'm trying to say is if you wanna pick up a chick you grabbed the wrong color.

**wait does that mean i'm tryin to pick up chicks? oh crap. lol

#22 ·
Originally posted by *SweetPea*@Nov 30 2004, 12:06 PM
Well Kwik...needless to say i have to agree with Krzy. Chicks digs Flint Mica. EVEN if i didn't own a tc, let alone one with that color, i would hella still check out the car.

Sparkly things catch my eye (for example: my car, diamonds, etc) As with most chicks...i guess what i'm trying to say is if you wanna pick up a chick you grabbed the wrong color.

**wait does that mean i'm tryin to pick up chicks? oh crap. lol
LOL. i don't need a car to get girls. using the car is a tactic for people with no creativity.
and besides, girls are nothing but trouble.....

by the way, i almost got flint mica. i waited weeks for it and i literally had it in my hands, but then out of nowhere it just hit me as i was looking at it through the showroom windows while doing the paperwork and i said "this color is not right." so i let it go and got my silver a week later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.