Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I heard that scion just came out with a game plan for the tC 1.0, 18 inch Enkeis, Very Red paint, and bunch of other accessories for like $18,500 or so... I saw that on tctunerz but can't find any other info or pics... anyone know of any other articles where i can find pics. thanks

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Well, that, and I still think the RS 1.0 will look awesome. I'm prepared to be quite jealous.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Originally posted by f1jay@Mar 22 2005, 07:34 PM
i'd be a little more jealous if they picked a better color than arrest me red. great value though for under 19k
Actually, I have heard that yellow has overtaken red as the most pulled over car. Red is still a close second.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Just stopped by the dealership and took a look at a RS 2.0 xB (Yellow). It was $1375 for the RS package. I have to admit though, the exhaust sounded pretty good considering it is a 1.5L engine. After all was said and done, it was still an xB, the biggest difference was the exterior color.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by w_sohl+Apr 8 2005, 08:24 AM-->QUOTE (w_sohl @ Apr 8 2005, 08:24 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-f1jay
@Mar 22 2005, 07:34 PM
i'd be a little more jealous if they picked a better color than arrest me red. great value though for under 19k
Actually, I have heard that yellow has overtaken red as the most pulled over car. Red is still a close second. [/b]
the only reason red was the most often pulled over statisticaly is because red was at one time the most often purchased car color. silver holds that title. and yes, while you may drive a silver car and have no tickets it in, i never got pulled over in my red car, and my wife had no tickets in her red car. but overall, its silver these days that is the most ticketed. its like saying that african american males are the most pulled over in south sacramento. really? i wonder if thats because there are more african american males in south sac than any other ethnicity.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
^^^ [off-topic]Although, in my criminal justice classes I did see plenty of statistics that suggested that in the U.S., black males in their teens and early 20s are pulled over in disportionately high numbers compared to their percentage of the overall population.[/off-topic]

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
fair enough. i am certainly not trying to propose there is no ethnic bias in the country. but you still get my point, right?

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Definitely, Damon. Yours is also a valid point.

BTW, I still want to see an absolutely red tC in person.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
me too. got a friend in auburn, wa who works at doxon toyota - said they already got one in. ouors should arrive end of this month, early next. just in time to sit pretty on my showroom floor. for about 2 seconds. until someone buys it. these are going to go fast.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Apr 8 2005, 03:50 PM
Definitely, Damon. Yours is also a valid point.

BTW, I still want to see an absolutely red tC in person.
My dealer supposedly has one coming and maybe they already have it. I'll be there on monday and let you know if i see it. i'll take the camera just in case.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Originally posted by tabooma@May 6 2005, 10:18 AM
Had one already, and one more coming in today, and another in a week or so
i have two on the ground. and one on the way, and one left yesterday.

they are good looking. when i see this red tC i almost crap my pants.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.