Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if they plan on making aftermarket tailights for the Tc like they did for the Xb ans Xa? I like the ones on the Xa and they are farli similar to the Tc's shape. If they make them for the Tc I would like to get some.

·
Registered
71 Posts
^^^^^ I've been schooled by the board masters...

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by serleba1@Apr 1 2005, 02:07 PM
^^^^^ I've been schooled by the board masters...
Good boy.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I saw that thread. But it still does not answer wheather or not they were going to make some for the Tc like those that are on the Xb and Xa. I just like that style is all.

·
Registered
130 Posts
clear tail lights? not that fad again, that died out 2 years ago (thank god), it looked like everyone was in reverse when they hit their brakes.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
if thats what you are looking for, i am certain someone will put some out. i dont expect them to come from scion, though.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
if you can picture the '05 camry tails, they are somewhat like that, except they have an orange section in them for the turning signals. if the tails he is talking about like the ones i've seen, i would get them. there from tyc

·
Registered
658 Posts
yep im going to agree with you on those. I just love them too bad ones they come out they will propably be very expensive.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.