Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
D had this article pinned up in his office, so I thought I'd share it w/ the rest of you... (pics below)

Toyota's Scion youth brand unveiled three concepts for future products: a possible heir to the xB along with scale models of a mini-truck and a three-door fastback.All three vehicles are designed to be built from the Avensis platform that also spawned the Scion tC coupe. The t2B concept gives broad hints at a potential successor to the xB, but Toyota spokesman Mike Michels cautioned that the vehicles are merely "exploratory."[/b]
he t2B -- which stands for "Tall Two-Box" -- uses the same 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine as the tC and Toyota Camry.[/b]
Check out the rest of the story here

Apparently there may be two other models, or versions, of the t2B, one of which is more truck-like, but the article didn't have the pics...

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Wow, most xA and xB owners are probably saying "We can get to ludicrous speed in that? OMG MUST BUY NOW!!!"

Maybe we'll be driving along, and suddenly we'll look over and say "the t2B has gone plaid!"

Shameless usage of Spaceballs quotes, anyways... why give it that much oomph? And after looking at it again... I dunno. The interior is just too disco/neon/sci-fi...

·
Registered
515 Posts
Beam me up scottie!! I like the little Exit sign (just for the dumb that forget where to exit at.)

Anyways I don't like it at all. Now the TV projector they had in it was pretty cool just gives people a better reason to rear end you. I'll stick with my tC

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Don't forget the zipperpocket for the steering wheel airbag.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
if it comes out, i will be trading in my matrix on the fastback model for my wife. she loves it.
thats why there are different models - for different people.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
But people that like that... are they really people or even human?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Anyone found pics of the truck and the fastback?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by Obike@Apr 13 2005, 07:51 PM
But people that like that... are they really people or even human?
see, now, taking jabs like that at my wife dont make me very happy.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Thats cool. I would def. drive that..... only if it had 2 12s in the back that didnt keep blowing.......

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
You're scaring me Mori. With all the bass references, I'd hoped you'd taken up fishing, but I see your more sinister side peeking out with this post.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.