Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Welcome to the site Silverstreakmica... yes there are a handful of us... i'm gonna move this thread to regionals. You can find more of us there...

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
in sacramento currently, but representing the IE after 12 years there. more specifically, where you from?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Im From san diego, I dont Know anyone else with a tc
Any one know of an sc tc club? im interested to see some other tcs.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I'm in San Diego also... there is a weekly Scion meeting at Fusion on Clairemont Mesa Drive on Weds nights at 8:30PM. I've been to two of them... I'm guessing theres probably gonna be more tCs that show once there is more tCs on the road. I know there is a tC meet at the Starbucks in Poway off of Pomerado on Oct 9th or something. I think Ambition760 started a new thread in Scion Events for that... check it out...

·
Registered
189 Posts
im from orange county and got my car there. going to school at uc san diego

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi All ... i'm new to the forum... but have been on Scion Life for awile.

I'm in OC but work in LA.

hope to c everyone soon...

·
Registered
409 Posts
hey guys, me again anybody interested in buying my obx shift knob (the momo combat looking one, im looking to sell it ) and would prefer like a pick up in the oc

·
Registered
189 Posts
pease dont call it THE oc

·
Registered
409 Posts
lol i like that show =), the OC, laguna beach (the real oc) is a funny show too, newaYz i find it funny when ppl say im from the oc =), i usually just say cali, and anything further then id say soemthign like irvine, but not the oc =)

·
Registered
189 Posts
im from the city of orange so i just say 'orange'. those shows only present the rich white people living by the beach. dont show all the asians and mexicans that make up a big percentage of inland oc. but i guess no one would want to watch shows about that

1 - 20 of 143 Posts