Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had seen the poster in Damon's office a number of times, and just came across it on the 'net. Thought it might be useful to some folks here.

A nice little carvan to Vallejo could be cool.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He never said anything to me either.

I just saw the poster on the window out to the showroom. Can't miss it.

·
Registered
409 Posts
yah, i've never even heard of the place that its going to be but im pretty sure its more than like 8 hours away from me =) hahaha so much for that, hope they do some more Scion Nights maybe at like Knotts or D-Land, but some how i doubt it =)

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yeah, yeah - i know. its gotta be my fault you didnt notice it hanging from every single rearview mirror attatched to a scion in my lot. and the big blue poster in my office right beside where you sat last. and the clipboard on my desk with the sign in sheet for tickets...

stupid salesman.

hey guys! on 9/10 scion rented out marine world!!!! we should caravan out to vallejo!

count me in. what time you all want to take off for it?

·
Registered
502 Posts
I wish it were Six Flags Magic Mountain and not Marine World, that way it'd be closer.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
^^^ oh, come on. its a six hour drive. stretch the legs on that tC and get up here already.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Hey ... some of us got jobs and school... not to mention families to attend to... lol

Maybe if it was on Saturday....

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Aug 8 2004, 05:07 PM
count me in.  what time you all want to take off for it?
Let's see: Friday night, heading out towards the Bay Area.

Early.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Aug 8 2004, 05:07 PM
yeah, yeah - i know. its gotta be my fault you didnt notice it hanging from every single rearview mirror attatched to a scion in my lot. and the big blue poster in my office right beside where you sat last. and the clipboard on my desk with the sign in sheet for tickets...

stupid salesman.

hey guys! on 9/10 scion rented out marine world!!!! we should caravan out to vallejo!

count me in. what time you all want to take off for it?
yah, thanks for finally admitting that ...uh... I'm very very blind ... or just not observant at all

So are you taking the day off, or getting off early?

I should probably put in my request soon... not that it really matters if anyone's gone in my office

·
Registered
409 Posts
sigh not fair -___-, 1. its REALLY far away from where I live 2. Theres no way anbody would take me even if i had a chance 3. I'd be in school by then =(

·
Registered
502 Posts
^^^ oh, come on. its a six hour drive. stretch the legs on that tC and get up here already.[/b]
Six hours in any car is gross, but yeah, about that family thing imasaf was talking about...

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I love you guys and all, but that's gotta be about a 25-hour drive from Atlanta...

1 - 20 of 86 Posts