Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Calendar Event: October 27, 2004
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scion Night at the Haunted Trail October 27th - Balboa Park, San Diego
Drive a Scion? – it's free for you and 3 of your buddies!
Cut-off time: 10:30pm
Scion ‘Preferred Parking’ – park in a special area at the front!
Scion ‘Cut the Line’ – no waiting to enter the park!
Scion giveaways"

Guys / Gals... come join me!! Now I'm not really sure who's sponsoring this event... whether its Scion or its the Mossy Toyota/Scion dealership here in San Diego... but they didn't say anything about having to be a SD resident or anything so I guess its open to all Scion owners.

Here's a link to the Haunted Trails website for those of you wondering what the heck it is...
http://www.hauntedhotel.com/trail.html

the source

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
about 7.5 hours to get to san diego for me. sick. count me in. and we should meet up prior to the event so we can go in as a group.

this is starting to feel like a car club of sorts. i like it.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool man... yeah we should meet up ahead of time.

Unfortunately for me... I have classes on Weds... and won't get out until like 8:30PM or so and thats up in Northern San Diego. It will take me at least 45 minutes to get down to Balboa Park. Let me check my schedule to see if I can ditch... if that happens... we can all meet up somewhere... maybe with the local gang and drive down together...

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Sep 9 2004, 05:15 PM
Hmmm.

Helluva roadie...
i am a driver, no question. you should ditch work and go with me. we can play tag for the 513 miles. at 60mph, its 8.5 hours. but we can shave a minute or two off that. maybe i can con eric into doing it as well.

Imasaf : work out your schedule if you can, i like hanging out with people when they have no class.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damon... I don't know what you're implying about class but... I do plan on ditching. I just need to make sure I don't have a midterm or a presentation in either one of my classes that night. If not... I'd probably ditch part of work too... if you guys wanna meet early.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I'd love to make the 39 hour trip, but well... I cant justify putting 2800 miles on my car one way just for a haunted trail ride. Maybe if it was a little bit closer..... Man I wish I could go though! Anyone from cali wanna pick a brotha up? =o)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
yeah, i'm friggin jealous too.....wish we had this type of stuff goin on around here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you guys are gonna meet up count me in. im from north san diego. I think we should get a mob together and roll out with big numbers.
post the meet up spot and time.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I heard the guys / gals wanna meet at Fusion Cafe in Clairemont and head over as a mob...
I'll let you know if I find out more...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Damn now I feal left out stuck all the way out here in PA.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
UPDATE:

Ok guys and gals.... as you can see on the following thread... the peeps are meeting up at Fusion Cafe off of Clairemont Mesa Blvd. in San Diego at 7PM to get a bite to eat
and some boba
(bottled green tea)
(papaya milk shake w/whip cream). They will roll out together at 8PM to Haunted Trails.

Fusion Cafe
8038 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
San Diego, CA 92111

I recommend you all to meet there with the rest of the guys/gals. I will probably do so.

I believe the SoCal Euro meet will be at Fusion next Weds too so the parking lot may be jammed packed... or maybe not. The last time I went to the Scion meet when the SoCal Euro group were there, a cop sat in the parking lot to monitor everyone. Just don't act stupid and you won't get in trouble...

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=31163

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Yea, it's a bit of a drive for me. Too bad, though.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OH NOOOOOO!!!!
They are predicting 100% of RAIN tomorrow. If it does rains... Haunted Trails will be closed... and this event would be cancelled or postponed.

BOO to mother nature.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Did any of you guys go to Haunted Hotel October 25th? Scion sponsored it too. I didn't even know they did this event. I went to Scion Night @ Knott's Scary Farm on the 26th tho. But if any of you went to Haunted Hotel and got tagged by SoCal-tC-Club, that was me!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts