and get some t-shirts as well..

·
Registered
131 Posts
I BETTER GET ONE!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hey i didnt get one!!! They did give me my first 3 oil changes for free thing promotion. Keychain, hum, may have to ask my saleman about that.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i try to give out #### to everyone who goes through me to get a car. and sometimes to those that just test drive mine...

·
Registered
10 Posts
<span style="font-family:Times">Hehehehehe... next time I want toys too... Half the decision remember

Nah just jokin... I think that stuff is sweet. Now he needs the car to go with it!!!

When did you say you were getting the other flint mica in???</span>

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
in about a week, and there is a deposit on it already. but, if the guy doesnt follow through...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Jul 2 2004, 09:32 AM
in about a week, and there is a deposit on it already. but, if the guy doesnt follow through...
I should just give it too you... that way it will be there when he decides

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
that works. but shouldnt we tackle the celica first?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hehe...I put a deposit down on my car June 29th and I've got the keychain ordered through the accessories link on www.scion.com. I didn't even think about it being a little freebie form the dealership, though.

Ah well, guess if I do get a freebie I can use it for a spare key. Doh.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
keychain not necessary.....makes your pockets bulge even more...you only show the keys when you get into your car, so your pride and joy will be there to show itself off....no need to be queer and wear it everywhere you go. you might as well wear that TC shirt to the office, so all the co-workers look at you briefly, then immediately look away to hide their feelings of shame for your. ....But maybe that's just me.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Nah, I get keychains to actually hold keys....I have a full loop for my work keys I have to carry around, and for my "personal" keys I use a carabeener (I know I'm spelling that wrong...it's a cheap rock-climbing clip) to hold everything together.

I'm really excited about the car and I need to get rid of this clip (talk about some serious bulge...although, I clip it to the inside of my PURSE). Just figured if I was going to get rid of this clip, I might as well buy a decent keyring, rather than one of those plastic ones that say things like "To the Pessimist its half empty, to the Optimist its half full, to me its time for a beer run." But that's just me.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
haha, Loopy, you're a girl so you can get away with having gigantic dangling set of keys, 'cuz you have a purse to house it. I'm a guy, and as i hope most guys would agree, a big bulge is only wanted in one place, and that's not the pockets. People look like dorks when they have their jean pockets stuffed with crap.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I'm a guy, and as i hope most guys would agree, a big bulge is only wanted in one place, and that's not the pockets[/b]
Ok, that was great for a laugh at work. Hehe. Thanks for the quick pick-me-up!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.