Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If u live in South Carolina and are willing to drive to have a meet with many different Scion Owners, I am willing to help build and develope a website any many other things for Scion Owners in South Carolina. Please respond to my home email at [email protected], We can also have meetings to show off new styles and tricked out ideas. Please let me know your oppinons, ideas, and suggestions.. This will be very exciting.. Please be apart of the Souths biggest Scion Ownership!! Southern Pride Scion Owners!!

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Shouldn't this be in the Regional forums? I'm in NY and as much as I support this idea and think it's great, it's probably highly irrelevant to many, many people (particularly Cali peepz).

-Ed

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
I i am in SC i am not from here i am stationed here. I am from NY and when i saw your post i thought about it. Then i saw it was called southern pride scion owners and i said no, I dont like the name. sorry man if it was just something to do with scion i would, but i have no pride in the south.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I really could care less the name.. Im sorry im a little new to the site.. As u can clearly tell. I was just seeing If I could really get any response to this forum.. I really dont need any slander towards the idea. Just a food for thought kinda thing.. I just wanted to start something for the South Crolina Chapter of Scion Owners.. Like I said the Name Really could mean abouslute #### to me.. So Just post here if ur from sc and would like to participate in this event

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
or, since it matters to me, i can move it where it belongs.

it is actually in your best interest to care where it is, because if you want people in your region to find it, it should be in the regional forum they look in.

youre off to a great start, swearing already in your second post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.