Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is gonna be there? It should be a good time. Maybe everyone who posts here should meet up.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So nobody's gonna go?
I know Obike's talking about it and so is thischick.
Let's get more people there!!! C'mon.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I've been to Florida twice since the beginning of February, and I think that's enough for now.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Azrael: I'm definately going, thischick is still a question mark.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
im thinkin bout it, ill be up there anyway.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Make sure you rsvp here. We'll keep working on her. I'm sure she'll come around.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Hopefully...

Since I am definately going here is how you can pick out my car.

1) aSpeed autoclub vinyl on the rear quarter panel windows (driver and passenger side)
2) License plate says 'OBIKE', Auburn University tag.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And I have more info!!!
Time & Location

Time:
Noon - 5PM

Fan Walk area of the Daytona International Speedway at the corner of Midway Blvd and International Speedway Blvd.

Registration
Starts at 10am

List of Events

Scion Speedway: Hot Laps with professional drivers show you the skills to take your tC to the next level of performance
Show N Shine Contest: Polished, personalized and PRIZES!!! Awards will be given to winners of each class plus best in show!!
Style Seminar: Parts and accessories experts show you how to personalize your Scion
Tech Check: Scion Experts on hand to answer all of your technical questions

Register early for food, fun and prizes!!!

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Azrael, gj on the info. How'd you find it out? And am I hearing a party coming on?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My dealer actually sent me an email with all that info mid-last month. I just forgot about it until just now when I was going through my old mail.

Yes you are hearing a party coming on.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
need to have a west coast version... preferabally in san diego... don't feel like driving out of the city

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Originally posted by St0neY_Bol0gnA@Mar 14 2005, 08:12 PM

Somthing's missing from this pic...

No tC's last years event.

Get out there & Represent the few & the proud! Scion tC owners!

Maybe you guys could tag your windows with the www.YourSciontC.com decals.
Depends on when last year's event was. tC's might not have been *released* yet

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well I think they started originally in CA, didn't they? @ least for the 2004 production... That would be a long ass drive.

Re:
Originally posted by hamster@Mar 14 2005, 09:00 PM
need to have a west coast version... preferabally in san diego... don't feel like driving out of the city
Would you be willing to go to LA? That's not too far... But SD has alot of stylee

·
Registered
51 Posts
I live in Orlando and still don't know where in Daytone the show is going to be??? It will be a good time though. If you want to meet up and make a cool ass convoy the 26th from Orlando to Daytona Lemme know, it'd be something nop ones seen before anyways. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
i guess ill be there also. woot.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.